About Me

My photo
Very difficult to describe about me. But I guess am simple person who has taken the path shown by life. Made best use of circumstances and chance. Never to blame fate or luck. Take life as it comes. But definitely give your best shot. I like music of Illayaraja, songs of SP Balasubramian, Kishore Kumar, Mohammed Rafi, PB Srinivasan to name a few. I believe in the Hindu Tradition and follow it very closely as practical.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Human Dividers.. Think about it.

I took out my Scoprio MHawk at 9.15 to the office. As usual the traffic was chaotic. I hit the first signal to see a man comming and waiving a Car Charger for sale, He hits the glass and I tell him no. Just as I say a no and bring up the window a Woman comes across with a child asking for money. The signal clears and I drive through for a KM and stop at the next signal. After clearing around 4 signals I hit the final stretch to my Office.
On the small road to the office enough for 2 cars to travel, I am used to seeing the CARS from the other side on my way. I also see Autos comming from behind taking the Right Lane blocking Traffic. But to my joy and surprise, I see the other lane is clear and traffic is flowing smoothly like a song from Illayaraja or AR Rehman. Just I proceed a couple of feet and I see a Human Divider. I see a Traffic Volunteer standing in the middle and acting as a divider instructing vehicles to ply within the lane. First thing that stuck to me is does, this guy having enough insurance to cover up his medical expenses . There is a every possibility of this human divider being hit & injured.
What a cruel state of affairs?. Where are the Human Rights Activists? Where is the Media? Are the Media waiting for the Hype to be created before opposing or critising this? Where is the social and moral responsibililty? Why can't we setup dividers or disciple rather than look for Human Divider?.

No comments: