About Me

My photo
Very difficult to describe about me. But I guess am simple person who has taken the path shown by life. Made best use of circumstances and chance. Never to blame fate or luck. Take life as it comes. But definitely give your best shot. I like music of Illayaraja, songs of SP Balasubramian, Kishore Kumar, Mohammed Rafi, PB Srinivasan to name a few. I believe in the Hindu Tradition and follow it very closely as practical.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

What is the fuss about "Aarakashan"

Last few days am seeing too many headlines being occupied by the Movie "Aarakashan". I think we live in democracy and are free to express thoughts and so has the movie captured the directors expression. I am not sure what the fuss is about. Do politicians not have work like not letting another building come up near the airport or talk of how not to let the Lokpal bill pass or how to let another CWG Scam.. There are so many movies which would have hurt the sentiment of one or another, almost every other Tamil movie would have hurt the Brahim community in terms of some character belonging to Brahim community. Why the hell now for "Aarakashan" Can some not tell them shut the F*** up. Can't we tell them to do the work i.e ensure the roads are good, inflation is down, pass the lok pal bill..rather why waste time on fighiting over "Aarakashan"

No comments: